Wikipedia:Requests for adminship
If you wish to become an administrator, feel free to place your Username below.
(Note: You must be a native speaker and it is recommended that you have made at least 100 substantial edits on Zulu Wikipedia to qualify)
For more information, please see Wikipedia:Administrators.
(+) Support[Hlela umthombo]
- Support. Lefcentreright (talk) 13:31, 16 uMandulo 2020 (UTC)
- Support. I was originally going to nominate them myself, even though I am not a native speaker here, I think it would be extremely beneficial to have someone who is and who is so very clearly dedicated to the project. I can also assist them with any technical issues with the tools, should that be of concern. Praxidicae (talk) 14:42, 16 uMandulo 2020 (UTC)
- Support. This wiki could really use a native speaker. Tks4Fish (talk) 14:45, 16 uMandulo 2020 (UTC)
- Support. I've been monitoring this WP steadily for three years, and in that time no speaker of isiZulu has stepped up with regular contributions as has User:3atbulletz in the past seven months. This activity is of consistently high quality and shows a solid grasp of how to build content. Willingness to undertake Adminship deserves support. -- Deborahjay (talk) 16:49, 19 uMandulo 2020 (UTC)
- Support. DARIO SEVERI (talk) 21:06, 19 uMandulo 2020 (UTC)